Deer Hollow offers a welcoming 15-bed, 6,500 sq./ft., co-ed Residential Center in Draper, Utah. Nestled near the base of the Wasatch mountains the Pioneer House has been customized to allow for a tailored approach that benefits individuals at the introduction of their journey.
This location has been designed to enhance patient recovery and maximize healing.
Situated on 2 acres of lush landscape and surrounded by mature cottonwood trees, you will quickly settle in with the serene surroundings.
Pioneer House Features:
- On-site staff 24/7
- Open, spacious common areas
- Chef-prepared nutritious meals
- Family-style, communal dining
- Comfortable home-like atmosphere
- Shared rooms/bathrooms
- Serene outdoor gathering spaces
- Separate house with therapy & group rooms
- On Site Nursing
- Medical Provider